Monday, September 27, 2010

Another OPAM finish

Hooray! Another OPAM finish for September. I fell in love with this fabric (purchased at Tessuti in Melbourne) earlier this year and it has been waiting patiently for me to turn it into something pretty/useful/both. What a combination - this fabulous fabric plus Jodie Ric Rac's one-hour bag tutorial (I have to admit it took me way longer than that, in between fluffing around and making other stuff). Anyway, a nice easy project from a great pattern that I have used several times before. Thanks, Jodie! I'm also showing off the My Garden blocks which I mentioned yesterday, when Blogger was not being very obliging.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jodie said...

That fabric is awesome jan....

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Great bag and the stitcheris are lovely Jan.

Allie said...

What a fabulous bag - love the fabric! And your stitcheries are wonderful, love the fabrics with those too. So glad blogger decided to behave today!

Jo in TAS said...

Love the fabric you chose for the bag!

Vicki said...

Love your bag, Jan!