Saturday, May 17, 2014

Friday night stitching

I signed up for Friday Night Stitch-In  for the first time for the first time and as I buttonhole stitched, watched some telly, enjoyed a cuppa and chatted to my husband it was lovely to think of others doing much the same. Many of us will never meet but all of us are linked by our love of creating.

This is the project I'm working on - it's a cushion design by Anorina of Samelia's Mum. (Oops, knew I should have ironed it before taking the pic!)  I always mean to start crafting for Christmas around this time of year but this is the first year it has actually happened!

What did you all get up to? Thanks to Wendy for running the show and making things happen.

10 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Looks fantastic Jan......I have been working on Christmas today...

Leanne said...

Very cute Jan, its never too early to start christmas sewing.

Maria said...

Such a cute little tree. I made one into a mini wall hanging.
It's never too early to make Christmas things.

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Jan,well done.xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Looks great Jan. Lovely stitching with you.

Sandra said...

Great christmas tree, I am trying to be organised too. We will see how that works out on 25 December!!

Grethe said...

Lovely tree, Jan :)) Good Luck on the rest, many days till December!

Susan said...

Great tree man. I do admire all the early Christmas stitchers in blog land.

Fiona said...

was lovely to stitch with you... I have been neglectful about Christmas stitching this year... your tree looks great
Hugz

Fiona@Dragonfly-Crafts said...

Looks great Jan