Friday, May 30, 2014

Party, party

I'm not much of a party girl - but I'm very happy to be one of the  guests at  Chookyblue's celebrations  this weekend to mark the second year of her sewing space, the Chookshed. There will be lots of us joining in from all over Australia and from many other countries too, so it might get a bit crowded (and a bit noisy!) If you'd like to take part , whether on your own or with friends, just go and visit Chooky's blog and sign up. You'll be in great company!

My project for tomorrow will be  a smallish linen sampler quilt using nine different FMQ patterns in marked areas. It's a class, and I'm not confident with the stitching so I'm going to practise more this afternoon in an effort to not embarrass myself too much. It's something I'd like to be at least competent at - fingers crossed. And on Sunday I'll be going to a handmade market then choosing something from my UFO collection to work on.

So - will I see you stitching in cyberspace?

5 comments:

Susan said...

It's my kind of party too! See you there.

Fiona said...

sounds perfect and I am looking forward to seeing your linen sampler...
Hugz

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Hope you are feeling better,,

Chookyblue...... said...

hey Jan.......glad you joined the party....enjoy the markets today............

jodie said...

Hope the market was fun Jan... Its a perfect afternoon for a UFO or two..